Becoming a STARR Certified Vendor means that you are committed to upholding the mission of The STARR Coalition: to create meaningful change by increasing communication, partnerships, and goodwill among stakeholders in the areas of treatment, advocacy, and clinical research with emphasis on community and advocacy engagement, stigma reduction, and ensuring that clinical research is widely recognized as a trusted care option.
The Vendor Certification requirements are simple:
- Participate in a STARR workgroup;
- Commit to working with a local advocacy group to help increase communication throughout the community about clinical research;
- When appropriate, implement the STARR 911 suicide prevention program;
- Sign the pledge to adhere to the standards and values of the STARR Coalition.
Vendor Certification benefits include:
- Company logo on the STARR website homepage;
- Company announcement article in the STARR newsletter;
- Access to the STARR resources and community via the workgroups and as needed/requested/appropriate;
- By becoming certified through this program, Sponsors, Sites, and CRO’s are able to immediately identify your company as adhering to the STARR standards and best practices.
Contact us to discuss the annual Vendor Certification fee.
The STARR Vendor Certification is your opportunity to join a community of leaders committed to the highest standards of clinical research.