The mission of The STARR Coalition is to create meaningful change by increasing communication, partnerships, and goodwill among stakeholders in the areas of treatment, advocacy, and clinical research with emphasis on community and advocacy engagement, stigma reduction, and ensuring that clinical research is widely recognized as a trusted care option. To this end, The STARR Coalition has spent years cultivating relationships across the mental health advocacy ecosystem, putting us in a position to help companies working on advocacy initiatives. Let us help you develop relationships of trust and mutual respect with the advocacy organizations that can help advance your success.
The basis of a good advocacy strategy includes developing active and open lines of communication to promote positive perceptions and an environment in which all parties benefit.
Whether the goal is to educate, gather patient-advocacy input, or simply engage, developing a relationship of trust and mutual respect is crucial. This is where The STARR Coalition comes in.
The STARR Coalition’s advocacy advisory and engagement services include:
- Helping to develop and strengthen relationships with key advocacy groups, including establishing Advocacy Boards within biopharma companies.
- Helping your team develop partnerships and collaborations within the mental health community supporting your company’s work.
- Contributing to the development of long and near-term strategies to support specified national, state, and local patient advocacy organizations and assisting in the successful implementation.
- Coordinating specialty advocacy partnerships focused on sub-groups within mental health (i.e. pediatric, schizophrenia, etc.)
- Inviting and coordinating advocates to speak at Investigator Meetings and other corporate trainings.
Contact us to find out more and learn about how The STARR Coalition can help you.
The STARR Coalition has a broad network of advocates within patient and professional advocacy organizations and relationships with local, state, and national advocates.
Let us help you develop relationships of trust and mutual respect with the advocacy organizations you need to be successful.
If you would like to speak to us directly or schedule a call with your organization about The STARR Coalition’s Advocacy Advisory and Engagement services, please contact us anytime.
Director of Operations